Code of Conduct & Corporate Responsibilities
- Compliance With Laws And Regulations EMCO Industries Ltd operates its business to comply with all applicable laws and regulations at the top levels of management. Directors will assure that the management is carrying out its affairs prudently in line with existing laws and regulations, and relevant managers give their direct reporting employees all the support to explain this law abiding behaviour and to ensure compliance at each level.
- Occupational Health & Safety EMCO Industries Ltd is committed to providing employees with a safe and healthy working environment for its employees and team members. Management ensures that employees are provided with adequate equipment and tools to ensure compliance with this practice. The company also mitigates any risks through proactive and preventive measures.
- Ethical Conduct: Integrity is a cornerstone of EMCO’s business. Directors and employees shall act on behalf of the company with professionalism, honesty and integrity as well as high moral and ethical standards.
- Disclosure Of Interest: Directors must ensure that they do not enter into a situation where a conflict of interest may arise either directly or through any extended family member. In the event of such a situation, a director will need to make a disclosure of such conflict or interest in the meeting and refrain from entering the specific meeting/discussion/voting where the conflict of interest may prevail.
- Insider Trading:Directors shall not deal directly or indirectly in the securities EMCO whether on their own account or their relative’s account. Directors and employees who are in possession of any non-public information that could affect share price will not communicate directly or regarding this information to any external investor/party that could benefit from this information.